Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Thing 1 & Thing 2" and no, not the Dr. Seuss "Thing" we know and love...

Ok..Ok...I get it. I need to post for Thing 2 in order to receive my credit for doing this. Ummm...uhhhh...ok...Thing 1..what should I say. I read. I understood. I followed directions. It was kinda boring, but thank goodness it was quick. My attention span has shrunk as I have gotten older. Plus my three little boys keep running in and out of the room. They don't quite understand Mommy is "working" when I am sitting at the computer in jammies.


Thing 2 - pretty interesting. Enjoyed the whole link to Covey training that I had ages ago. Good points. Just that I am a card carrying Procrastinator... I will never get a chance to follow through with my goal...that of course....what if I actually wrote it down....listed the items I would need to carry out my goal....named people who could help me succeed in reaching my goal...then....signed it as if it was a legal document!! That would be awesome!!!! hey....didn't I just hear that somewhere???
I am just ready to move on to the good stuff!! Yeee haw!!!

Oh.. the easiest step for me is #7 the whole teach/mentor others thing (I'm kinda bossy anyway)
The most challenging would be #4 "Have confidence in yourself....yadda yadda yadda" (still working on that one)

No comments: