Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Thing 6"

This is getting easier!! I had so much fun using the Big Huge Labs website and looking at all they can do with my pictures. I loved the Warholizer so much that I created one of my youngest son and ordered it so I can frame it.


I also liked the Mosaic Maker. I used it to create a mosaic of the 2008 National Champion LSU Tigers...my alma mater!!! I created a mosaic of various pics of our family in LSU attire and from an LSU football game. I am going to print it out for my husband's office. He bleeds purple & gold. Geaux Tigers!!!!


This is getting cool!! Notice it is 12:45 and I am still working!!! Moving on to #7

5 comments:

Working Mom said...

I enjoyed the picture sites as well. I love doing creative things using pictures of my kids and hanging them up in their gameroom...have fun!

LauraAnn said...

I've read a couple of your posts and am amused by your references to the time of day. You are obviously a night owl; I however am a morning person: you will find me blogging at about 5 a.m. I like the peace and quiet ...

Whatever the case, these activities are interesting enough to keep us going no matter the time, hmmm?

by the way, I love the title of your blog and wonder what my mom's advice would have been? Clorox and a sharp wit? I'll have to confer with my sisters...

Thanks for letting me drop in!

Judy B-song said...

Hmmm...LSU. Go Tigers? A pictureof 2 boys I know. Could this be may favorite broadcast buddy??? I am voting for you for my FAVORITE blog name. I am all about lipstick and earrings!
Hope all is well.
I love your pictures of the boys!

Poppyseed said...

I missed the Warholizer when I visited Big Huge Labs. I'm going to have to go back and try it out. I've got two very cute subjects to practice with so I could easily spend many hours on that site. Thanks for sharing your creation! BTW, I also loved your blog title. Very catchy!

kk said...

Geaux Tigers! I am an LSU alum, too. That's where I learned how to be a librarian.