Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #12

I am not good at writing thank you letters nor commenting on blogs so this is a bit uncomfortable for me when "forced" to comment; however, I had already commented on previous blogs when I wasn't asked to and I found that when people responded to my blog, it made me happy knowing that someone was actually reading to it and reacting to it (even though it doesn't seem that interesting to me). I think responding to blogs is like writing any letter in that you don't want to insult or be rude. That maybe Rosey O'Donnell or Perez Hilton's thing, but I just wasn't brought up that way.

I am an elementary music teacher and using the Google Blog Search, I was able to locate several other blogs from other teachers. Elementary Music teachers tend to be a very proud and faithful group. It is going to be fun keeping up and learning from other teachers around the country.

Again, this Thing is an easy one as I was brought up by a very Southern Louisiana Lady (as you can tell by my blog title) and we never insult nor respond if not favorably so my responses are to encourage and entertain, but never in a negative manner (unless it is Perez Hilton...I can't stand him).

No comments: