Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #21

This is my lovely Mother...


She passed away after a brief battle with cancer and is greatly missed. As you can see by the video and the title to my blog, she was quite the southern Louisiana bell. The song is my mother, myself, my sister and father singing for church.

I loved Photo Story!!! I can't wait to use it in my classroom as a student driven class project. I realized that I had to shorten my video because I had originally had 60+ pictures and Blogger was unable to upload the larger video. The video above is a shortened version. I hope you enjoy it.

6 comments:

VWB said...

Please be sure you have saved it properly. That has usually been the sticky point. It must be .wmv
It is not the "save the project button." It is in the center of the screen and you must click next so that it can render that choice.

This blog post might help
http://lib2pad.blogspot.com/2008/07/adding-photostory-to-your-blog.html

Also, the length is an issue...yes you can make very "long" photostories with lots of pictures but you can not upload them! Blogger has a limit on size. If you have about 18-20 pictures or more that could be the issue (if it is saved correctly)

LauraAnn said...

Only the kindest comments for this photostory -- absolutely wonderful! What a treasure for all of your family members...

VWB said...

A lovey tribute and what a lovely treasure to have the voices of your family preserved!

LilTXTiger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LilTXTiger said...

I love the way you put the music in the backround and I hope we will all remember her(Mimi).
I allways come on your website afterschool or church just to see this wonderful video.
(I allways cry).

Norma said...

What a sweet video..I loved the music!